sábado, 5 de noviembre de 2011

Mùsica : Orphan Songs....Not made to last (Single)

Not made to last (Single)

The revolution deserves a catchy soundtrack.

”Not made to last” is a song I wrote to help raise awareness about one of the many flaws of the global monetary-market system: ”Planned obsolecense” – or ”why products are not made to last”.
We are thrashing the planet and we really need open our eyes and start doing something about it. A change is due. However, I’d much rather bob my head through the revolution than angrily shake my fist. This song is a humble contribution to a peaceful evolution of our socio-economic system.

Please share and use this song under the CC license BY-SA. If you build upon my work, I'd love to hear about it. Preferaby, send me an email through my website.
Read my blog post about this release at my website if you are interested in my thoughts behind the lyrics. www.orphansongs.com

And don't forget to like Orphan Songs on facebook
Best regards,
Carl-Otto
Credits
Thanks to Martin Johansson (Anikee) for playing bass guitar on this track.
The background photo for the cover art is by
Patrick Hoesly

 http://imgjam.com/albums/s96/96009/covers/1.0.jpg
http://www.jamendo.com/es/album/96009?refuid=318069

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog

free counters

Datos personales

Mi foto
Malas noticias en los periòdicos, asesinatos, enfermedad, pobreza, dolor, injusticias, discriminaciòn, guerras, lo grave es que nos parece normal.

Ecologia2