martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

Mùsica : Matthew Mayfield

My new album, 'Now You’re Free', is everything I want it to be.  Honest, anthemic and diverse.  The songs are full of hope, which in some ways is very new to me.  They are the sound of a fresh start.  I’m excited about attempting to change something with this record.  It could be someone’s mood for a few minutes, the temperature in their room, or the way they watch the sunset driving down the interstate.  Music has changed everything for me.  I want to be a part of that for other people.  So here I am.  27 years old and still climbing the ladder.  Partially because I love it, partially because I’m addicted to it.  I still tour in a van.  I still rummage through the gummy worms at 4am fuel stops.  I still look out the window for hours because I can’t sleep in a moving vehicle.  I still miss home. And I still dream. A wise man once sang, “I know it’s only rock n roll…but I like it.” I hope you do too. -MM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog

free counters

Datos personales

Mi foto
Malas noticias en los periòdicos, asesinatos, enfermedad, pobreza, dolor, injusticias, discriminaciòn, guerras, lo grave es que nos parece normal.

Ecologia2